Camille & Jon's 10th Anniversary Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://rebrand.ly/halloween-giveaway and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Inkfinitee Sublimation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Inkfinitee Sublimation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 8, 2021, @ 12:00 AM Pacific Time and ending October 31, 2021, @ 12:00 PM Pacific Time. All online entries must be received by October 31, 2021, @ 11:59 AM Pacific Time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://rebrand.ly/halloween-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Inkfinitee Sublimation. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Inkfinitee Sublimation.
Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive:
1st Prize: 1 Case of 12 oz Camp Cup (50 pieces). $437.50 value
2nd Prize: 1 Epson Ecotank ET-2760 Printer. $249.99 value
3rd Prize: 1 Case of 20 oz Straight Tumbler, Complete Set (25 pieces). $225 value
4th Prize: 40 pieces of 8-pack Air Freshener, Vertical. $190 value
5th Prize: 20 pieces of White Plush Baby Blanket. $175 value
6th Prize: 40 pieces of Premium Waffle Weave Kitchen Towel. $140 value
7th Prize: 5 pieces of Woven Throw Blanket, 9-photo panel. $125 value
8th Prize: Inkfinitee Gift Card. $100 value
9th Prize: Inkfinitee Gift Card. $50 value
10th Prize: Inkfinitee Gift Card. $25 value
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Inkfinitee Sublimation. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Inkfinitee Sublimation’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Inkfinitee Sublimation to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The following activities are prohibited: (a) using a bot, program or other electronic device to vote in excess of the permitted number of votes per person (b) offering anything of value in exchange for a vote, (c) requesting votes from any website, forum or group that exists for the purpose of assisting its members in garnering contest votes, and (d) any other activity aimed at unfairly influencing the voting numbers or attempting to overcome the voting restrictions. Any violation of these prohibitions will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Inkfinitee Sublimation. Any vote that is suspicious including, but not limited to, appearing to be machine-generated, not cast by an individual, or cast in a manner designed to overcome the voting restrictions will not be counted in the sole discretion of Inkfinitee Sublimation.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing done automatically by software. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following the selection of Winners. Inkfinitee Sublimation shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNERS AT INKFINITEE SUBLIMATION‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN THE WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Inkfinitee Sublimation, anyone acting on behalf of Inkfinitee Sublimation, and Inkfinitee Sublimation’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Inkfinitee Sublimation. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Inkfinitee Sublimation from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which Inkfinitee Sublimation may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Inkfinitee Sublimation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Inkfinitee Sublimation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Inkfinitee Sublimation may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Inkfinitee Sublimation. Inkfinitee Sublimation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Inkfinitee Sublimation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Inkfinitee Sublimation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Inkfinitee Sublimation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
21350 Lassen St.,
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Requests must be received no later than November 8, 2021, @ 12:00 PM Pacific.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Inkfinitee Sublimation, 21350 Lassen St., Office 17, Chatsworth, CA 91311
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Inkfinitee Sublimation is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By checking the box on the signup form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.