SOLD PER PIECE
CONVECTION OVEN (using shrink wrap)
- Temperature: 400 degrees F using a convection oven (recommended)
- Dwelling time: 6:00 - 7:00 minutes (depending on the wrap and oven type)
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results. The settings will vary depending on the oven brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
- Convection ovens are recommended over traditional ovens for even distribution of heat.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F before placing the shot glass into the oven.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.