- FRAME 6”x8”
- Print panel 5”x7”
- Hardboard material made in USA
- Aluminum Stand with double sided tape included
- REMOVE FILM TO EXPOSE CLEAN BLANK
PHOTO WITH THE STAND IS USED TO SHOW HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE ONCE YOU ATTACH THE STAND AFTER PRINTING.
Suggested Pressing Recipe
- Temperature: 375 F
- Time: 50 seconds
- Pressure: Light
- REMOVE FILM FIRST BEFORE PRINTING
- WIPE SURFACE WITH SOFT CLOTH TO REMOVE ANY DUST OR DIRT
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
- Substrate should be at room temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.