- 100% Sublimation-ready
- Black border
- With adhesive
- 380 F for 50 seconds medium pressure
- DO NOT ATTACH PATCH TO ITEMS AFTER SUBLIMATION. WAIT FOR 45 SECONDS TO COOL THE ADHESIVE.
- When attaching the patch to your item using heat press: 300 F for 15 seconds
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for the best results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
- The substrate should be at room temperature
Suggested Pressing Recipe
- Temperature: 380 F
- Time: 50 seconds
- Pressure: Light to Medium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.