- Approximately 7.9" x 9.6"
- Approximately 0.5 cm thick
- String included.
- Benelux style shape
- Made of Medium Density Fiber Board (MDF)
Suggested Pressing Recipe
- Temperature: 375 F
- Time: 45 seconds
- Pressure: Light
- Remove film
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
- Substrate should be at room temperature
- Remove the film from the white side of the substrate
- Wipe with damp cloth if necessary
- Place transfer facedown on the white part
- Normal press for 45 seconds, 375 F with light pressure (Time and temp may vary based on heat press)
- Allow to cool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.